More Recent Comments

Monday, August 27, 2007

Denyse O'Leary and the Blogosphere

 
Denyse certainly got my attention when she announced on her blog that she had some nice things to say about me and some "almost-nice" things about PZ Myers [Podcast: Why I think the blogosphere beats legacy media cold, plus heartfelt regards to Larry Moran and PZ Myers]. Listen to Casey Luskin interviewing Denyse O'Leary and decide for yourselves. The relevant questions come at 12 minutes and 45 seconds into the podcast when she's asked about PZ Myers and me [Blogophile: Denyse O'Leary and the Blogosphere]. If you don't want to follow the link to a podcast where you can skip to the end then listen to the whole thing below.


Click here to get your own player.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I listened. The words, patronizing, dismissive, and condescending all came to mind...perhaps she's a sweet little old lady in real life, but she sounds like she writes - snarky and a know-it-all...

PZ Myers said...

Why did you do that to me? The combination of Casey Luskin and Denyse O'Leary was like having a mosquito trapped in your ear.